Monday, April 14, 2008

Currently Watching
Akeelah and the Bee (Widescreen Edition)
By Keke Palmer, Laurence Fishburne, Angela Bassett, Curtis Armstrong, J.R. Villarreal
see related

Jasper Speaks:

I have had a BAD morning! The van is doing this weird thing that happened once when we lived in Maine. I don't know how to explain this but it basically has this air hydraulic thing that lifts the back wheels up way high and then you feel like you are driving without any shocks at all.I bounced all the way here like a hip hop star in his low rider. I did not enjoy it.

So, I have been a jerk all day. I am in a bad mood. I want the school year to be done. I SO DON'T care about being here! Oh well! Love my house! It also seems like when I start driving a non-super bouncy ball vehicle here I will cut about ten minutes off my commute. That will be nice over the LONG seven weeks left!

Anyway, pray that the van fix won't be too much. We had to put all four tires on Kendra's car on Sunday and we have had a lot of expenses with the move so money is VERY tight!

No comments: