Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Jasper Speaks:

Church went well on Sunday. Staff meeting ALL DAY there yesterday. It wasn't bad at all. AND I got to miss school! Jackson was especially cute on Sunday. That meant of course that he was especially grouchy yesterday.

I am a little addicted to Twitter. It is a stalker's best friend! I like updating on it and stuff. I can also "see" what others are doing with their time! It is a little creepy. Cool but creepy.

Got to get back on the diet bandwagon. It is really starting to show that I have not worked out or eaten right in awhile.

I have a lot to do this week. Plus the person I thought would be our intern this summer didn't work out. I am praying that God is opening a way cool door as a result. We will see. This is our theme for the summer. I am pretty excited:

1 comment:

QueenTracy said...

I'll be your intern. I'm mad at the school anyway. Sign me up.

and no, the post wasn't about you. *smiling*