Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Jasper Speaks:

Talked to my dad for a minute this morning. It is one of his bad days. I just wish I could go and give him a hug but it is my stupid busy Wednesday and all I can do is pray for him and tell him I love him. I am trying to figure out Twitter. I think I like it. Man, all the gadgets and stuff we need to survive now!

Forgot my lunch at home. I guess I could use some meal missing. We have the final walk through of the house today. Kind of intimidating, buying a house is. Suddenly Yoda am I?

I wish I could fast forward the teacher countdown. I have lasted three years, so 55 days or so shouldn't be that big of a deal. I so DON'T care! Oh well! Here I endure.

Having some extended family issues. I don't want to go into detail (partly because there SO is not enough space) but would appreciate your prayers.


This still inspires me ...



No comments: