Sunday, April 13, 2008

Currently Listening
Run the Earth, Watch the Sky
By Chris Rice
see related

Jasper Speaks:

We are almost all moved in! Kendra and her mom are going back to the condo this afternoon and getting the last of the things we left and cleaning. I am feeling at home already! Things of course are still in boxes but other than that I am surprised at how easy it has been to feel like we are where we belong. God is good.

The movers were fierce! I mean MONSTERS! One of them lifted our solid oak antique desk BY HIMSELF and just carried it out the door. Three of them moved our piano --- and some of you have been party of the usual 6-8 men teams that has taken before and can appreciate the BRUTE STRENGTH of these guys! YIKES!

We are excited to be in. The Direct TV people will be by today so, we will be able to have some entertainment while we unpack! I am WICKED tired. My back was pretty awful last night too. I have taken aspirin today and it seems to have done the trick!



Not looking forward to another week of school. I keep telling myself that it is the last seven weeks. Oh, for the end to come and put the students and me out of our misery! There is definitely some credence to the thought that the educational process will be better off without me! Oh well fifty calendar days and 35 school days left! Woot!

No comments: