Thursday, May 01, 2008

Currently Watching
A Streetcar Named Desire







Jasper Speaks:

Last night at Reality Check was interesting. The kids were a little crazy. We had A LOT of technical issues. The message was on tithing. I think money is always a hard subject to approach. I pray that the discussion that we had would inspire these guys, even at such a young age, to give back to God.

I am looking forward to the weekend. It is the only weekend all month that we don't have something going on. It will be nice just to chill some. I feel so overwhelmed with the two jobs. There are just so many details that are getting overlooked at church as a result of not being there all the time yet. The plates are spinning, I just wish they could spin with a bit more power and ease.

By the time I come back to school on Monday the teacher countdown will be down under thirty. That is a good feeling. I have spoken about my frustration with being double minded before. I feel like I can't give 110% at church as long as I am still teaching too. I am so excited for the summer and what God can do!

No comments: