Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Jasper Speaks:

Another day at school is nearly over. Another week half over. Everyday we go on is closer to the end. I am ready. The students want to be done too. It has been a long year! A good year but a long one nonetheless.

I find myself getting apprehensive when it comes to going back to full-time ministry. Will I remember how to do it? Will it be as rewarding as I remember it? Will I still be able to utilize the gifts with student ministry God has let me exercise in the past? What if I suck? Ug!

Last night we had several of Kendra's friends that she worked at One Way with over for dinner. It was nice. They didn't leave until 11:00PM. I was so wasted this morning when the alarm went off at 4:45. I also kept waking up with leg cramps all night. No fun. I hate when I am this tired on Wednesdays (which is one of my 15 hour days). Oh well, I guess I have to push through.

Students are just testing today. BOR-ING. I am all caught up with grades and am just trying to stay awake. This weekend I will be gone all the time at a youth leader's training that I have very little excitement about. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Is it bad that I am thinking about not going to my high school reunion. Everything I wanted to know about people, I found out on the internet. Stupid internet. Darn you Al Gore!

No comments: