Thursday, May 15, 2008

Jasper Speaks:

The crazy parent has apparently won in the battle of the late work. There public education continues to shine in raising a generation of lazy, mediocre drains on society. There is no personal responsibility. If you whine long enough you can get out of anything. Not really angry. Not really surprised. Just a bit scared of what the future of our country will hold when this is the way we are raising our children.

Reality Check pretty much sucked last night. So today I am 0-2 in both my careers. I still love teenagers. They are still my passion. Just today I really think I suck at what I do. At least I have the promise of being done with the education frustration in just a few days. I know some people are not pleased that I have been honest about my feelings on here but really, I just want to move on. I am so tired every day. I want to be able to do more than just go through the motions in my life. I am completely worn out. It is all I can do to get out of bed in the mornings because I am so wiped out. Maybe people don't understand that. I am sorry. I vent here.

I really didn't set out to make this a depressing post but I guess I did. Man, I want a nap. I hope your day is going better than mine. I know it will all be better soon. It will start in just about 19 days!

No comments: