Friday, May 09, 2008

Jasper Speaks:

This will be a LONG weekend. We leave right after I get out of school for Kendra's mom where I will be performing our niece's wedding tomorrow. Tonight is the rehearsal dinner. It's catered! By Subway! Yeah, that pretty much sums up most of the experience ahead. Jackson has been so sick and we are concerned about how he will do while we are there.

I have been having issues with a student parent. Today, we broke off communication and we will each meet individually with an Assistant Principal next week about this. I hate parents that make excuses for their kids and this woman is basically a whack job so it makes it so intolerable. I am worried that the principal will want me to give in to her and that makes me mad because I think this will compromise my professional and personal integrity to shut up a useless parent. I suppose this could be the hill on which I die since I am leaving at the end of the year anyway. I hate that I have to go out with this woman being such a jerk. It had been a pretty good year.


If you think about it, pray for my dad this weekend. He told me last night that he bought my mom roses for Mother's Day and left them on the kitchen table. He looks at them so he can think about her. It is our first Mother's Day without Mom. I am anticipating that it will be ridiculously difficult, especially for Dad.


I miss my mom

No comments: