Friday, August 01, 2008

Jasper Speaks:

This week has been our discipleship event MOG : WOG (Men of God : Women of God). It has been great to see what an incredible job my intern Aaron did in putting the event together. He came up with the theme, chose the music and we collaborated on the actual Bible study parts. The kids who are attending seem to be enjoying themselves and appear to be getting a lot out of the challenges to live a godly life. What more can you ask for?

It has been such a busy summer. I haven't been able to just blog much at all. I try to keep you up on Twitter (if you Twitter you can find me at @youthministerma). It isn't exactly blogging but it is a way to follow what I am doing each day.

It has been a great summer. It has been very confirming that I am in the place where God has called me and wants me to be used. I am excited to see what is next. I love being back in the game. I love being a servant of the most high and being able to do that for a living. I hope I never take it for granted again.

No comments: