Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Jasper Speaks:

Consider yourself tagged.

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

1. I am ABSOLUTELY nothing without Jesus. Nothing.

2. I really wish my life were a musical.

3. My wife and kid are the most important people in my life ... I fear something happening to them.

4. I like chicken livers. Fried. MMMMMM.

5. I have a man crush on Doug Fields and even I think it's kinda creepy

6. I am a pretty insecure guy, I crave validation and that stinks.

7. I miss my mom. Everyday, A lot. Really, a lot.

8. I love teenagers. Working with them makes me feel right.

9. I want to be skinny or muscular or both ... if that is possible.

10. I want to write a book and get it published before I die.

11. Perhaps one of the sweetest sounds I have ever heard is "Thank you daddy!"

12. Kendra is so much more than I deserve in a wife. I REALLY married up,

13. I think Thanksgiving without turkey is not Thanksgiving at all.

14. I wish I was a good singer. I envy people that can sing. I like to think I can in my head but in my heart I know I can't.

15. I can't narrow down a favorite movie. I kind of like chick flicks and I hate to admit it. I can quote Steel Magnolias from beginning to end with the sound off but I think Rat Race is the funniest movie ever made.

16. A Seth Green movie changed my life. Seriously.

No comments: