Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Jasper Speaks:

From journalling through Breathe: Devotions for the Youth Workers Soul

Devotion Day #1:

Scripture: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them. Genesis 1:27

What is a creative dream you have but don't think is possible?

I have several. I would love to write a great book of Christian fiction. I would love to write and act in a major motion picture. I would love to write, act and sing in a moving musical.

Where, in your life and your ministry, does it excite you to be creative?

Almost everywhere. I learned when I had drone jobs that the thing I missed most was creating. I love putting together events in our ministry. I love to design graphics for work and home. I love to think and write about creative things.

Where, in your life and your ministry, is it challenging to be creative?

Also in a lot of places. If I am tired, I don't create all that well. I can have a difficult time creating things in my life when I am easily distracted. Oddly enough, sometimes it is harder to be creative if I have a longer amount of time to do it. I guess that is all from my lack of discipline.

No comments: