Friday, February 20, 2009

Jasper Speaks:

It has been awhile since I have had a chance to blog. I am feeling like I have 1,000 irons in the fire. Kendra is in Houston until tomorrow night. I am a single dad. Fun. Actually my sister is coming to spend the night tonight. She needs a break and I need friends. We will eat bad food and watch good movies. That should be nice. I have missed her lately.

I have pretty much decided that seminary is not for me right now. I have so much to do and it just gets in the way. The seminary has not been great with communication and with its professionalism. It has been REALLY bad. Really. Maybe another place would be better. Also, I have such bad A.D.D and I really need a classroom with accountability, The one I am taking is online and it kinda stinks. It may be different somewhere else but I pretty much hate it. UG!

Our DiscipleNow was incredible. God always seems ot take my goofy and not greatly prepared ways and saves the day. I try to be organized and usually do so pretty well. I like to get my little duckies in their row. I think God still uses me in spite of myself. Saturday night was again the highlight for me this year. I was humbled as I watched God break kids and watched them caring for each other.

The question becomes, what is next? How do we sustain this? I want to do well in the eyes of God. I also want to produce students that are not just moving from one event to another. I think some kids are doing well there others need help. I am struggling to figure out the best way to get that done. I am relying on Christ to lead us in the best way.

Anyway, here are some of the shots I like best from the weekend!


Good Looking guys!

Bobbing for Hohos in Milk! YUM!

Derrick wins find the object in the cake game!

We are cute and I miss her a lot today!

No comments: