Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jasper Speaks:

It is so cold and wet here today. I miss the spring. We are having a quiet day. I found some fun old pictures to put up on Facebook. That has been the most productive part of the day.

Dare2Share is in town this weekend. We aren't there. I have no guilt about that. It is the same thing every year and they have been annoying about hounding us to go. We have another church (from Kansas City) staying at church. They have never been before and seemed to be enjoying it. I do feel like people expect you to go to this event. Still, I see no real reason to go every year to any event like this. Jeff, the Youth Pastor before me, went every year. The older kids got burned out and now the younger kids see that the older ones don't care so they won't get excited about it either.

Tonight we are going to have dinner with Michele and Dennis. It has been a long time since we have seen them so I am excited. We will all go on the cruise together in 30 days. We are going to talk about it tonight. We are going to make some plans and stuff. Should be fun.

Here are some of the pictures I found:

No comments: