Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Jasper Speaks:

Today was my first Rock The River Follow up Team Meeting. The event is HUGE. My part is HUGE. It is crazy! I am praying that it will all go well that day. I like the other people on the team a lot. It is exciting to see how God will be moving on that day. I am humbled to play a part. Plus I found out today I get to have a security ear bud thingy! Woot!

Here is a survey Kendra posted on her site and said I was likely to do as well. So here goes:

Three Things
Here's what you're supposed to do...and please do not spoil the fun. Copy, paste in your notes, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then tag a few good friends! The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known things about each other. Some of these are not Little Known Facts, though.....

Three Names I go by
1. Jasper
2. Daddy
3. Allie

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Ticketseller
2. Enterprise REnt A Car Reservation Agent
3. Key Chain puncher

Three Places I have lived
1. Jamaica, Queens, New York
2. Turanga, New Zealand
3. Hollis, ME

Three TV Shows that I watch currently
1. Chuck
2. The Soup
3. SVU

Three places I have been
1. 43 out of the 50 states
2. My office
3. The Cardinal Dugout in the old Busch Stadium

Three of my favorite foods
1. Fried Chicken
2. Whoopie pies
3. Philly Steak Sandwiches (especially from Train Wreck)

Three friends I think will repost
1. I
2. Don't
3. Know

Things I am looking forward to
1. Super Summer
2. Mission Trip
3. The long weekend this weekend

Three things you do every morning
1. Check my phone for messages
2. Shower
3. Kiss the wife and the boy

Three things you do every night
1. Toss and turn
2. Watch TV
3. update Facebook status

No comments: