Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jasper Speaks:

Tuesday Night:

Sitting: At our home computer in my made for me comfortable office chair

Waiting: For Kendra to come downstairs so we can spend a little time together

Glad: That there seems to be substance in my mentoring relationship with one of our guys

Needing: To get out of debt

Reading: NOTHING! I am on winter break from seminary and plan to enjoy it by reading something I pick out!

Avoiding: Someone I need to forgive who I am frustrated with for just playing church

Enjoyed: Playing with Jackson and telling him a Jackson story then tucking him in bed

Preparing: For tomorrow's youth group Christmas party

Drinking: Nothing at the moment

Snacking: Just ate Kendra's homemade peanut butter chocolate balls

Trying: To be the man of God He wants me to be

Ending: The seminary stress. That's good!

No comments: