Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Jasper Speaks:


I have been trying to work on Disciple Now stuff all week. Usually I am way over prepared for events but not this time. I feel completely behind the eight ball. Some of it is not my fault. My worship/small group leader point person has not been receptive to meeting with me. This makes me very uncomfortable. It is important that the team be prepared for what is coming. I will not be pleased with them riding by the seat of their pants. It is frustrating. This is the third year I have used people from the same place. It will be my last. The problem is that I need to alert the supervisor of these people of my grievances. He is a friend of mine. He is undergoing cancer treatments. This seems petty. Still, I think he needs to know the poor representation these people are of him.

The other element that is holding me back is the alternative worship service we do. I just need to sit down and write it. I have some ideas. I am still not there. This is very unlike me.

Just one of the ebbs and flows of ministry but this has been my frustrating week.

No comments: