Tuesday, March 02, 2010


A Good Weekend and A Nervous Week

Jasper Speaks:

I had a great time at Engage this weekend. I enjoyed the time of fellowship with other Youth Pastors. I enjoyed leading my breakout. I enjoyed being reminded how blessed I am to have my call and how God continues to use dorks like me.

Tomorrow night I will continue my To Save A Life series and on Saturday morning we will do some spring cleaning in the Youth Hall. The rest of this week is going to be filled with my other responsibility at Parkway. I will be starting to help develop the deaf ministry. God seems to be doing something incredible. We are going to be doing our best to reach out to the deaf in West County. It is a crazy ride. I am hearing and can only say about 34 words in ASL. Still, God is opening doors for us. I had a great meeting with a deaf pastor from a sister church. It was enlightening and I think I have made a new ministry friend as well.

It is always a crazy ride but I am so blessed God let's me ride along with Him.

No comments: