Friday, October 31, 2014

Taking The Next Step

Jasper Speaks:
So, on Monday we will submit the initial paperwork for our home study with Children's Hope. It is about a $2000 cost and thanks to generous people, God has provided that again. It is amazing to see Him open doors for this adoption.

How can you help us?

Pray. Seriously. The home study is next and although we have been through this on a domestic level, I am not sure how it will be different for an international adoption. I have head some hesitancy because of my weight but my doctor has written a note saying I am in good health and my latest blood work just came back and once again, it has been confirmed that I am a VERY healthy fat guy. Great cholesterol, no diabetes, and perfect triglycerides. So, I am praying that the god health will win out in the end.

Give. The link to the new tax exempt giving page is in the sidebar of this page at the very top. Also, don't forget we are going to have the soap open house at our house. Save the Date! December 9th! 6-8pm I am having an open house for you to buy the handmade soaps for our adoption fund! Just in time for Christmas! If you want to look at the soaps and prices before or order online here is that link:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/catiebeth?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
And there will be other ways to help coming soon.

Support. Just let us know that you are thinking about us and praying for us. You can also give our information to people you know who might want to help. It is amazing to have so many friends surround us at this time.

God has a child who is already living in our heart and we can't wait to meet him or her. Thank you for your love!

No comments: